Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rockwell Jawhorse RK9110 Accessory Attachment Jawhorse Miter attachment

Rockwell Jawhorse RK9110 Miter Saw Station Accessory Attachment
Rockwell Jawhorse RK9110 Miter Saw Station Accessory Attachment Read more...

  • Rockwell Jawhorse sold separately
  • Provides you with a stable area all your miter cuts
  • Accessory to the Rockwell Jawhorse
  • 19.59-inches W by 31.59 L x 6.29-inches H,
  • Designed to fit almost any miter saw to the Jawhorse

  • Buy the plywood jaw & Rockler rollers instead I took Jerry W's advice and built my own miter station. The best deal is to buy the
    Not worth the money The jawhorse is a very solid piece of equipment. The miter saw station is junklots of plastic hand hole for the saw panel's on the wrong side metal structure under the saw table eats your leg up if you're carrying the saw with one hand. I am a professional carpenter and was looking for something that wouldn't take up so much room in the truck. I currently have my 12 saw mounted to a wheeled Ridgid saw stand. Stand is great but takes up a lot of room in the back of the Tacoma. Wanted something to use when I didn't have a lot of trim to do and this isn't it. Anybody with any shop skill could top this effort with about $40 in materials and an hour or so to fabricate.Don't be misled by the picture the guy put in there with his hand miter saw mounted to it. He bought some good rollers from Rockler and did it right. Too bad Rockwell went cheap on this. Amazon you need to add a category for equipment that's not defective but not well made either. Your sellers need to stop putting this kind of stuff out there. Rockwellupgrade the components and charge another $15 or so. This is rather disappointing.
    Best gift ever I bought the Rockwell Jawhorse Miter Saw for my son as a gift when he bought his first house it was perfect. I must say Amazon.com made the purchase easy and delivery fast even with the free shipping my son received his Jawhorse products within a week. I have received many thank yous from him.
    Nice conceptbut proved too unstable for bigger saws. Easy to setup and the feed rollers are handy but even adequate bracing was not capable of handling the size and/or weight of my bigger miter saw. To be fair I was trying to use my Milwaukee 12 dualbevel sliderwith a curbweight of abt. 80#'s. I have a 10 backup saw that fit well enough. Although I thought of it to be a good idea when I ordered it. It makes a great workstation for using smaller tools. As for it being sold as a miter saw standI would advise against it. I have one Jhorse as well as a pair of
    Jawhorse Miter attachment Ok I could have built one of these but you can't buy time. Fits perfect easy to use. Allows me to use my jawhorse on more projects.
    Jawhorse Miter Saw Station I used the miter saw table and roller accessories for cutting lamenate flooring and found it to be very helpful. It's a bit pricy but if it makes the job safer it's worth it. It also makes set up easy with the adjustable rollers.
    Could be usefull I picked this up over at Lowes for only $29.98 so I figured it was worth getting compared to all the other online prices I see of $61+.1st impression1 It is well packed in the box. Felt like an Apple product unboxing.2 Overall it is dead simple to setup. You take a 2x4 and this workbench and put them together in the jawhorse. Add the 2x rollers included to a 2x4 Not included as needed and optionally add additional 2x cross support included to some more 2x4 legs Not included3 The bench only has a handle on the right side.. you need to secure your mitersaw for safety it states it on the bench itself. They provide no mounting holes nor hardware so you need to see what works for your saw. personally I may just clamp mine on in the back which is what I did before on my other portable table. That way I can quickly use this for other purposes as needed Not sure what that is yet.For the $30 I thought it was well worth it but not for $60 bucks. I just finished two projects before this came so I will need to wait till the next trim job to really use it.
    Santa still hanging out in South Georgia and North Florida Lowe's Love my Jawhorse and all the accessories I picked up just yesterday. For those of you who can make it check Lowes for the miter saw table and plywood attachment. Bought yesterday at Lowes for $18.99 and $29.99 respectively. No joke. They've raised the plywood attachment already but the miter table still $18.99. Some of their store's even have it for $15.99. Jawhorse at $159 too. That's just nuts. Someone asleep at the switch I guess. I'm currently looking for the next deal.
    Didn't Have The Time I didn't have the time to build my own miter saw table nor did I want to. So I spent the money to purchase this item. Like Jerry Wiggins mentioned you can build your own table. I just wanted to order it have it arrived in good shape mount my miter saw to it and be done with it!So far it has worked out that way. Honestly I just like the fact that I could finally get my miter saw off of my desk where it was taken up valuable space and give it portability. I can store my miter saw & the station out of the way. Overall I like that I made the purchase.
    Reasonable utility when obtained at the discounted price I have had a Rockwell Jawhorse for over a year and have found it to be a sturdy and useful product. I purchase the plywood accessory when I bought the Jawhorse but held off on the other accessories. However I recently decided to add the miter saw station to my tool kit when it became available at a substantial discount. This product is exactly what you see on the product page a modest work platform attached with four screws to a metal base. The platform appears to be laminated engineered wood of some type nothing fancy. It is finished with a plastic edge and is not predrilled for a miter box. It occurs to me that you could remove this platform from the metal base and attach all sorts of custom work areas to it. Of course if you are going that far then you could also just use some angle iron and build your own miter box accessory as described by others.
    Read more...



    Related Products