Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Burro Brands AMK2 Knock Sawhorse One Tough Little Burro

Burro Brands AMK2 Knock Down Sawhorse, One
Burro Brands AMK2 Knock Down Sawhorse, One Read more...

  • Easy to use carry handle
  • Easy to store and transport in the the truck bed or trunk
  • 4 piece interlocking patented design
  • Load failure at 6,500 Lbs
  • Great for DIY or professionals

  • One Tough Little Burro As a contractor I appreciate tools that are versatile and represent good value for the money spent. This knockdown sawhorse is a great example of that kind of tool. Nothing fancy here just a strong and honest sawhorse. Could you make your own sawhorse out of scrap lumber? Of course you could and maybe it would even handle loads like this one. Time is worth something too though and at less than twentyfive bucks as of this writing this sawhorse costs a whole lot less than the time I'd spend and money for materials to make something equivalent.What I like* Good Quality Mind you this is not fine furniture but the cuts are clean and the edges sanded. The plywood appears to be cabinetgrade material clean and sanded on both sides and about 5/8 thick.
    Burro Sawhorse The saw horses I received did not fit together.They would have been unusable had I not been able to modify them so that they did fit.The cartons had been opened before and I suppose that someone had returned them because of the fit.Once I got them to fit they work as described.It was easier to modify then that the hassle of returning them.Had I bought them from a local
    Tough little buggers These babies are great. They are very robust when set up but knock down small to stow away in my pickup bed without taking too much space. I do Habitat for Humanity work so portability is a key feature.The plywood is very high quality. There is a one inch hole through each piece to thread a carrying strap through To make them solidyly tied together for storage I use a set of threaded bakelite knobs one male one female through the hole so I can tighten the knobs and clamp the 4 pieces into a solid slab that is easy to stow.
    This mule kicks ass.. Amazon did a great job getting this saw horse to me very fast. The product is absolutely old school cool and it is tough as nails. I am very happy with the Burro and all my pals are envious.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment