Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rockler Roller Support Universal Clamp definite quality

Rockler Roller Support with Universal Clamp
Rockler Roller Support with Universal Clamp Read more...

  • Height adjustment from 3'' to 15-5/16''.
  • Unique 3'' low profile allows the roller support to be clamped on a workbench or saw horse for use with chop saws and planers.
  • Easily attaches to any sawhorse built with either horizontal or vertical 2xs (2x4, 2x6, etc.) or on workbenches up to 2-1/2'' thick.
  • Features 1-1/2'' x 17'' steel ball bearing roller with spring-loaded axle and side-to-side adjustability for workbench applications.

  • Worth every cent These are a 'must have' if you are doing anything that requires rolling support of stock or rigid when necessary I clamp the roller use wood blocks for this so you don't damage the roller. I use these with both wood stock and steel and anything in between that needs support in odd places or lengths. They live up to the name I've yet to find a Rockler product I didn't like.
    roller support The Rockler Roller Support with Universal Clamp is great but i have only one complaint that the photo in the discription and the picture on the box when ordering shows two rollers but you get only one you think your getting a great deal on two but your only getting one.
    Only ONE high quality roller per box. The photo is confusing because it shows two rollers on a work bench. In fact my photo shows two on the miter box stand I made using a Jawhorse
    definite quality this is not a weak light weight product. clamps to my work table and it is like having another pair of hands while ripping.
    Level best I use this roller with my compound miter saw. It mounts and adjusts easily.No more beveled cuts. I love it.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rockwell JawStand RK9033 More details After reviewing this stand and the Triton I purchased the Jawstand. Some of the reviews of the Triton were very helpful to me for me to make my decision of which one to purchase but to do so I had to email Rockwell to get some ...Read the full

    • Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse Plastic parts in key places beware I have been using the Jawhorse for several projects. Since the Rockwell web site has no customer service email I would like to make some detailed comments about this product that perhaps you can pass on to your coworkers managers ...Read the full

    • Rockwell Jawhorse Foldable Plywood Jaw, Model# RK9206 From the Wife's Perspective !! Probably not the typical type of review you'd think you'd read. I have never seen my husband so happy with a product as like this one. We purchased two Jaw horses one stays up and in constant use the other is ...Read the full

    • Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster hold and clamp 48-inch plywood sheets Great tool! I have never owned a jawhorse before and decided to get this newer model the sheetmaster instead of the original. It was a little more money but the added features and ability to handle 48 wide sheets without buying additional ...Read the full

    • Bench Dog 10-035 Bench Cookie Work Grippers, 4-Pack Nothing but awesome! These cookies are just plain awesome and I can't believe that it took this long for a product like this to hit the market.Use them for elevating your work piece off of the table so you can paint it use your router on it whatever you need. The ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment