Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ReadyMade Almost Everything Do It Yourself Primer

ReadyMade: How to Make [Almost] Everything: A Do-It-Yourself Primer
ReadyMade: How to Make [Almost] Everything: A Do-It-Yourself Primer Read more...


Read more...



Related Products

  • DIY Furniture: A Step-by-Step Guide Fabulous Wonderful doityourself book with excellent designs and easy to follow instructions. I highly recommend this book particularly for young people on a limited budget. ...Read the full

  • Handmade Modern: Mid-Century Inspired Projects for Your Home good for those of us with designlust on a budget I'm not experienced with building furniture at all but I don't find this book scary. It outlines the materials you'll need dimensions tools and specifies meterials. I'm hyped to get ahold of and play with my first ...Read the full

  • D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself (Design Handbooks) Who is this book for? I know a little about Lupton's career teaching writing and curating shows. She seems very intelligent but I don't understand who this book is really for. Beginning or advanced people? Crafters or designers? Some of the ideas in this book ...Read the full

  • Remake It Home: The Essential Guide to Resourceful Living Riveting Book! This book kept my family entertained for hours over the holidays. We were competing to get hold of it. It features arty furniture and other products made in a more sustainable way but also provides ideas for making your own ...Read the full

  • Home from the Hardware Store: Transform Everyday Materials into Fabulous Home Furnishings Fun book! I received this book just when we were moving into our new place and I've already used three projects in itthe drop cloth curtains the pipe fittings candleholder and the rug gripper lampshade. The author is very thorough with the ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment