Friday, June 8, 2012

Chicken Tractor Permaculture Healthy Homestead Great book - built 2 tractors in 1 weekend!

Chicken Tractor: The Permaculture Guide to Happy Hens and Healthy Soil, Homestead (3rd) Edition
Chicken Tractor: The Permaculture Guide to Happy Hens and Healthy Soil, Homestead (3rd) Edition Read more...

  • ISBN13: 9780984338207
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
  • Condition: New

  • Great book built 2 tractors in 1 weekend! LOVED this book! I am a novice builder so I relied on the materials list in the book and I found it to be spot on. The were drawings/pictures that I found helpful as I was building. I also liked seeing other housing options and knowing how the chickens enrich the soil while they feed my family.
    A good book with faults This book is full of great information regarding poultry and permaculture but unfortunately it falls short in when it comes to the reason I bought the book. I was looking for a simple easy to follow plan for a chicken tractor. While there is an entire chapter dedicated to building a basic chicken tractor there are no drawings or photos of the finished tractor anywhere to be seen. There also seem to be errors in the materials lists and the boards and pieces counts but without a good plan diagram it is difficult to tell. Perhaps this is only a problem with the Kindle edition?Overall if you are looking for a clearly illustrated guide to building a basic chicken tractor look elsewhere.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment