Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Small Wood Shop Best Woodworking

Small Wood Shop (Best of Fine Woodworking)
Small Wood Shop (Best of Fine Woodworking) Read more...


Read more...



Related Products

  • Small Woodworking Shops (New Best of Fine Woodworking) False Advertising This book has its positive points but encouraging someone who wants to create a small workshop is not one of them. Instead it tends to make you feel bad about not having 1000+ sq. ft. of space to allocate to a wood shop. ...Read the full

  • Setting Up Shop: The Practical Guide to Designing and Building Your Dream Shop What a great resource! As a library administrator and avid woodworker I get to see and read a lot of woodworking and shop building books. This is among the best I have ever read. I even purchased a copy of this one for myself. I was really impressed with all of ...Read the full

  • Building Woodshop Workstations (Popular Woodworking) It is really more like four and a half stars! With a wide range of woodworkers who have an even wider range of budgets interests and shop space it is no doubt very hard to write a book such as this that will have mass appeal. I congratulate Mr. Proulx on succeeding ...Read the full

  • Smart Workshop Solutions This is a worthwhile read I recently had the chance to read this book and despite some initial reservations I came away with quite a few good ideas for my small home shop. What took me a while to understand is that most books of this type simply give many different ...Read the full

  • The Small Workshop (Fine Woodworking On) From the Back Cover For some woodworkers the shop is just a place to get the work done. For others it requires as much planning and consideration as the work itself. No matter how simple or sophisticated the place where you do your woodworking you're sure to find ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment