Monday, April 16, 2012

Rockwell Jawhorse RK9101 Accessory Attachment A Welcome Helping Hand

Rockwell Jawhorse RK9101 Log Jaw Accessory Attachment
Rockwell Jawhorse RK9101 Log Jaw Accessory Attachment Read more...

  • Includes special vises that fold out to hold a chainsaw blade for sharpening
  • Rockwell Jawhorse sold separately
  • Accessory to the Rockwell Jawhorse
  • Hold logs and timber up to 12-inch diameter
  • Features rugged steel jaws

  • Great Log Holder This is a great accessory to the Jawhorse. It holds logs tightly and securely. The only drawback that I have found is its limit to 12 inch diameter logs. I would like to see an extension for larger diameter logs.
    AWESOME according to my Father This and the JawHorse were Christmas gifts for my Father he's raved about them since I purchased them. The usefulness of these products is remarkable the build quality and durability is unmatched period.
    The Hawk With all of the rain and wind storms that we recently had in NY there was plenty of clean up work to follow with down trees and branches.The Log Jaw attachment is easy to install and it does a great job of holding the branches in place so that they can be clipped or cut with a lopper or chainsaw.If you are cutting large branches or logs that are 12 inches or less in diameter the log attachment is a must to have.The safety factor alone is more than worth price that this attachment cost.It certainly makes cutting up branches a lot easier.The Jaw Horse itself is quickly becoming my favorite tool. I even used it to hold my ladder steady so I could cut branches up in the tree.
    Rockwell Jawhorse RK9101 Log Jaw Accessory Attachment I bought this to go with my Rockwell Jawhorse. I carve and this holds odd sized hunks of wood very well. I can carve with out fear of cutting myself with power tools and mallet and chisels. I love this product and feel it is already taking my carving to a higher level because I can use both hands to use my tools.
    Fantastic This is a great tool. Works better than expected a friend saw it drove to the store to get his own. With the log teeth I have 6ft logs it while cut them up. I recommend it.
    It works just fine The log jaws are easy to install and remove and they work just fine. They just seem to be expensive.
    Jawhorse Log Jaw It does exactly what I want it to doholds logs firmly so they can be cut. Ive only used up to a 12 thick log so farbut I will be trying larger ones in the near future. My only complaint was the amount I was charged to ship it.
    jawhorse is greatttt I have bought the jawhorse 3 weeks ago and already pit it to work on installing doors paonting doors stripping doors and windows.Plannind a door. sanding windows..That tool is great love it it would a beautiful gift to somebodyThe clamping force is insanevery easy to use.. already assemble open the box setit up and ready to go.
    A Welcome Helping Hand Truly one of those products that lives up to its billing and then some! Very well made strong and durable. Even more important very secure and stable when holding materials and projects. As I'm working alone on most projects this super tool has become a trusted aid whenever a strong grip or a stable platform is needed. Highly recommended.
    More than expected at 1st glance. Like some reviewers I was taken back when I received this product and thought maybe I paid too much for such a simple addition and briefly considered returning it. But I had a firewood project and decided I didn't have enough time to make something myself even though this accessory is relatively simple. I found it very useful with my Jawhorse and much of the credit must go to the Jawhorse itself as it provided a very stable platform to use. I used this accessory to hold 14 diameter limbs 4'8' long while I reduced them to firewood size.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse Plastic parts in key places beware I have been using the Jawhorse for several projects. Since the Rockwell web site has no customer service email I would like to make some detailed comments about this product that perhaps you can pass on to your coworkers managers ...Read the full

    • Rockwell JawStand RK9033 More details After reviewing this stand and the Triton I purchased the Jawstand. Some of the reviews of the Triton were very helpful to me for me to make my decision of which one to purchase but to do so I had to email Rockwell to get some ...Read the full

    • Rockwell Jawhorse Foldable Plywood Jaw, Model# RK9206 From the Wife's Perspective !! Probably not the typical type of review you'd think you'd read. I have never seen my husband so happy with a product as like this one. We purchased two Jaw horses one stays up and in constant use the other is ...Read the full

    • Rockwell Jawhorse RK9100 Welding Station Accessory Attachment Universally jointed arm clamp I don't weld but I do a lot of handyman chores and don't always have a helper. So I bought first the
    • Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster hold and clamp 48-inch plywood sheets Great tool! I have never owned a jawhorse before and decided to get this newer model the sheetmaster instead of the original. It was a little more money but the added features and ability to handle 48 wide sheets without buying additional ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment