Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Land Call Home River North I love this family almost as my own!

A Land to Call Home (Red River of the North #3)
A Land to Call Home (Red River of the North #3) Read more...

  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
  • ISBN13: 9780764201936
  • Condition: New

  • The best series I have read in a LONG time This is one of the best series that I have ever read. It is a must see but beware once you pick it up you will not want to put it down.
    Family The Red River of the North Series became near and dear to my heart. I simply could not wait to start the next once as soon as I finished the last one. The characters in these stories really became part of me I felt like I knew them I hurt when they hurt I cried when they cried and I celebrated when they were happy. I highly recommend the entire series from beginning to end.
    Dakota Territory 1884 1886
    Very Good This entire series has been excellent. It really puts a prospective on what life was like for immigrants and early farmers in the northern plains area. No frills no fancy story lines just good reading.
    A land to call home
    I love this family almost as my own! This is the best series of books I have ever read. I got to know them all by name and felt like I was at a family reunion each time I picked one up to read. You learn a lot about what it was like homesteading plus you adopt this wonderful family. I think about them all the time and wish Lauraine Snelling would do more on this family. You will not be disapointed if you like some history with your fiction.
    Another great addition to a wonderful series! There is much happiness and hope in this book. Ingeborg's marriage to Haakan is a wonderful blessing to her and her children. There are some new characters to add spice to the books and the discovery of Grace's deafness to add tears but Kaaren and Ingeborg's faith continues to grown in the face of the difficulties that come from farming and joys of proving up their homesteads.
    A Land to Call Home Very interesting book and brings to mind the hardships and heartache endured by those who opened up this country as they moved west yet they endured.
    Settling In I enjoyed this third book about the Bjorklunds. Although not quite as much of a page turner as some of the earlier books in the series this one was still a wonderful slice of life read.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • An Untamed Land (Red River of the North #1) Fabulous Christian frontier literature The grueling life of this Norwegian pioneer family made me so thankful for all the blessings in my modern life. They had so few material possessions worked so hard endured such hardships but yet maintained their faith in God ...Read the full

    • A New Day Rising (Red River of the North #2) SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By A Customer Ingeborg having just gotten over the her husband's sudden death and is taming the land herself when her husband's cousin comes to her to offer his help. She is at first unwilling to let him ...Read the full

    • Blessing in Disguise (Red River of the North #6) Okay but nowhere near as good as the first four By A Customer I thought this book was fairly good and definitely better than Tender Mercies. But in both this book and Tender Mercies Ingeborg and Kaaren were virutally dropped. Blessing in ...Read the full

    • More Than a Dream (Return to Red River) Wonderful Book Made me cry This is a fabulous ending to the triology on Thorliff. Although I might have been rooting for another ending Anji why'd you marry that other guy! this one still won me over. The book made me cry laugh and share it with all my friends! I ...Read the full

    • The Reapers' Song (Red River of the North #4) Enter southern drawlin' Zeb McCallister Even though I felt book 4 was just a bit dragging at times it kept my interest because it built on the life of Hjelmer. There is finally a blacksmith and a merchantile in town. Penny's only known relative comes to join her. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment