Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Wood Finisher Finish Everything must have

The Wood Finisher: How to Finish Everything, from Decks to Floors to Doors
The Wood Finisher: How to Finish Everything, from Decks to Floors to Doors Read more...


The Wood Finisher This book in not as easy to use as I would like. In some cases the information is embedded in personal stories and doesn't get to the point fast enough. There s/b more illustrations and stepbystep procedures. On the positive side he offers many possibilities for solving your finishing problems.
Great book. By A Customer
must have This book is a must have for any wouldbe wood refinisher. It is my most prized how to do book. I have refinished cabinets furniture and doors using these methods. The book is all about minwax products but the techniques can be applied using other branded products.
Read more...



Related Products

  • The Weekend Refinisher Wellwritten book with invaluable howto checklists I bought a chest of drawers in a consignment shop that was dirty scratched and had old stickers slapped on the drawers. What drew me to it however was a carving on the top drawer of a lighthouse on the New England ...Read the full

  • Creating the Perfect Wood Finish with Joe L Erario (Popular Woodworking) Most informative and comprehensive This is the first book I've purchased on finishing. I found it to be extremely informative and well written. I have watched the author previously on TV as one of the Furniture Guys. He injects just enough ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment