Friday, July 13, 2012

Machine Quilting Primer Quilt Series Macine Quilting Primer ( Quilt in a Day ) ( Quilt in a Day Series)

Machine Quilting Primer (Quilt in a Day) (Quilt in a Day Series)
Machine Quilting Primer (Quilt in a Day) (Quilt in a Day Series) Read more...


A Good Book But The directions for machine quilting are excellent. But my quilts are not 18 inches in size. It is very easy to move a tiny quilt around under the sewing machine foot. I want directions on how to quilt a bed size quilt. And so in this respect the book lacks.
Now I can machine quilt I wanted something to walk me through machine quilting and this is just the book. I am glad I purchased it.
Macine Quilting Primer Quilt in a Day Quilt in a Day Series This book has so much information! It gives an extensive list of sewing notions and then explains what they are and how to use each item. I loved the easy to follow directions along with the practice activities. The pictures are another wonderful plus the hand placement for the projects helped me. I would recommend this book to anyone considering machine quilting.
Machine Quilting Primer Fantastic book. If you are just starting or need an update on machine quilting this is the book to own! Well explained and lots of diagrams and photos.
Read more...



Related Products

No comments:

Post a Comment